Thursday, December 20, 2007

It is what it is

My heart is full of things my brain doesn't understand.

All I want to do is cry, but all I've done is stare at this computer screen for fifteen minutes. No one can make it right. And no can make it different. There are some things in life that weren't meant to make sense, and ironically enough, death is one of those things.

It is what it is.

Please pray for my friend Elizabeth. Her husband, Klinton, passed away today. He was only 23.

They have two young children. We are thankful they were able to say goodbye and spend their last moments together. It is never enough time and it is always too soon. But we are thankful for the time we are given.


Even if we do take it for granted sometimes.

I'll miss you, Klinton. You were always one of my favorite youth kids. But I think you knew that. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.

No comments: