Sunday, March 7, 2010

With All Of My Heart

I often don't get to put a lot of my heart into something.

Truly, the only time I fully express myself is at the piano. It's not a secret that I love playing piano with all of my heart. And I suppose the reason why is because it is one of the few things that I actually do with all of my heart.

Sometimes, this gets me in trouble when I play in front of people. I forget the filter and the heart is suddenly out there. In those moments, I hope that no one notices.

I don't know why it scares me to let others know what means the most to me. I save it either for the piano or this blog. At some point, I need to let the walls down, stop hiding from behind the piano and just share my heart.

But I figure that even if I find that in this process of learning how to share my heart I end up breaking it, I will always have the piano.

No comments: