Monday, May 26, 2008

Five Hours Later...

Apparently, I finished archiving the blogs I had on my other website.

It took me five hours. I just couldn't stop. I had to get something done. Even if it meant sitting in front of my computer for five hours.

However, I suppose it would not have taken me nearly that long if I hadn't read every single blog I was archiving. I have been lax in the past couple of months, which I attribute to my lack of access to the internet. So here's another futile promise to be better at this.

I am an avid journal writer, and I have been amazed in looking back through those entries and seeing how much I have changed, which lessons I still have not yet learned, and most of all...the hand of my glorious God.

I experienced the same thing as I read through my blog entries. God has remained faithful while I have not been. And if there is anything to keep this blog going, it is to catalog just how good He is.

And of course, what I think about this upcoming election. :-)

No comments: