Sunday, February 17, 2008

And so it goes

Funny how fast a year goes by.

It is a year today (Sunday) that I had my last shift at Starbucks. My first year at World Vision is on Tuesday. My, how time flies.

I am glad to say that I am still doing my dance of joy (and it has gotten sillier in the past year).

The feeling on the tips of my fingers have finally come back and my car is no longer a coffee-scented tomb...especialy considering that I have a completely different car...but that's beside the point.

However, I do miss the coffee discount and my co-workers at 6th and Pine. We've all moved on to bigger and better things, but I look back with fond memories when I think about my first 18 months slinging coffee. Serving coffee to customers day after day after day after day would have been absolutely unbearable without all of my friends.

Welcome to Thursday. Good times, good times.

No comments: