Friday, December 25, 2009

Gratitude

It has been a few years since I've written anything for Christmas Eve.

The last time I had written a play for Christmas Eve came around the time I started this blog. And as I look back at what I had shared on my blog then, I realize that my heart is full of that same gratitude today:
It is because of them, I had something offer that was of some significance. I have so much to share and these people were the ones who had lent their voices. Without them, I would be left with my voice full of silence, a heart full of love, and a head full of words.

Thank you, Denise, Bard, Kyle, and Skyler for lending your voices. You have no idea how much you have blessed me this Christmas. Thank you, Juli, for the opportunity to write something for my church family.

And to the wonderful Discovery Worship Team, thank you for letting me play piano with you. It is always a pleasure to be part of the team...you even let me get away with playing piano while hiding behind the curtain. :D

No comments: