Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You've got to pick a pocket or two

There are reasons why I hate going to the mall.

But first...a sociology lesson. There is a deviant term, "frottage," which gets its roots from the art technique of rubbing different textures with lead, chalk, or charcoal over a piece of paper. You probably have done this when you were in grade school with a crayon. It can be fun. However, for those who studied deviance, "frottage" refers to the deviants who get satisfaction and stimulation by rubbing against something...especially another person.

Say it together now...eww!!

You may never be stuck in a crowd of people and feel safe again...just kidding. Someone's got to be normal!
Back to my story.

I was at the mall, just finished buying what I went out to buy. I was making a beeline for the parking lot when all of a sudden, this person brushed by me and put his ENTIRE hand INSIDE my jeans pocket. It happened so fast that I didn't realize what was going on until he walked away. He probably was trying to pickpocket, but instead, he found...well, my pocket.

And all I kept thinking about was stupid frottage and how I am NEVER going to the mall again.

No comments: