Monday, November 19, 2007

Things I Miss...

Due to my stupid wrist and the "wrist corset" I have confined it to, typing with one hand is turning out to be quite the challenge. As such, this list is quite apropos. Currently, the full range and use of my right hand tops that list. Barring that, I present this list, courtesy of my left hand, typing at about 30 wpms...

Things I miss...
1. Joss Whedon shows on tv. They were some of the best, well-written shows to grace the small screen.

2. Not having every insecure thought be about my body and how I look.
3. Doing plays. Rehearsals were so much fun.
4. Performances (choir and piano)
5. Coming home to a home cooked meal
6. Playing board games with my mom and sister.
7. Not feeling guilty for taking naps.
8. Having the ability to function on less than five hours of sleep.
9. Reading for fun.
10. Watching movies in a theater and not complaining abut the non-matinee ticket price.
11. High school football games...yes, they were fun!
12. Not worrying about the price of gas.
13. My piano (which currently resides at my grandparent's house)
14. Not caring what others thought of me.
15. Baking cookies with my cousin JJ.
16. Dreyer's mint chocolate ice cream...sigh...
17. True summer vacations.
18. Sociology classes. (yes, I miss school.)
19. My toddlerville kids...why must you grow up?
20. Late night talks with my friends.

Sigh...and the world keeps changing. But always for the good...I hope.

Currently watching :
Angel - Season Five

No comments: