Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I Did on My Summer Vacation

Nothing. Aboslutely nothing.

I drank coffee. Watched the Olympics...er...swimming. I hung out with friends. Almost got stranded at Owens Beach at high tide...twice. Slept in until 7 AM. Had midnight conversations and Worship Team practice. Helped out with registration at Sports Camp. Took pictures of nothing at all. Celebrated my best friend's engagement.

Although that doesn't sound exciting to many of you, it was for me. I got a chance to connect with people I haven't in a long time, and discovered the joy of new friends. I took a deep breath and rested.

And I drank a lot of coffee.

Life is back to normal, the routine has resumed. And I miss the world that I rested in a week ago.

But now its time to do some good in it.

No comments: