Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Memory Loss

I don't care what the world throws at me now--it's gonna be all right.
--Joel Houston, "Salvation"

I apologize for the last post. I had an emotional breakdown and started thinking again. I don't know why I try so hard to stop myself from feeling something.

I really need to stop believing that what I feel is a bad thing.

At BSF (!) we are walking through the life of Moses. And just like every Israelite that had wandered through the desert, I complained. I grumbled. I forgot the goodness of God and how he had saved me.

I need to live a grateful life.

It's more than having faith in a God that is good. I can believe in a good God because I know that God is good. There are so many times in my life where he had shown his goodness through his unfailing love.

How easily I forget these things.

And so, as I go through this present trial, I hope to remember what God has done in my life and claim his unfailing love and good plan that he has in store for me.

Sigh. I feel better already. Back to work.

And I know that God saves the day. And I know his word never fails. And I know that God made a way for me. Salvation is here.
--Joel Houstin, "Salvation."

No comments: