Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Not Crazy...er, at Least I'm Not Wrong...

I don't know what happened, but Saturday night, I completely snapped.

And come Sunday evening, I had rearranged my apartment.

Usually, when I am in a mood, I am more of the dark and broody nature. But this time, it was completely manic. Nothing wasn't inherently wrong, but I knew something was coming. Really, I'm not crazy.

I wasn't wrong. But since I don't want to necessarily talk about it, I will say that confessing that Jesus is the Christ and that your life is not your own usually opens doors to tests, trials and temptations. Although I was correct in my assumption that something was coming, I had no idea that it would come so soon.

So...here I am, sitting in my rearranged apartment reminded of my manic episode and the confession that I will not be trapped by my circumstances. And I wonder what will come out of this testing--if it will prove my faith or reaffirm my fears.

Give me a sign. Let me know you're here. I won't give up if you won't give up. --Train, "Angels."

No comments: