Monday, September 1, 2008

Goal Setting

Normally, I don't set goals.

The last time I had set a goal was in January. Of 2007.

But in light of the Olympics and the lack of focus in my life, I believe now would be a good time to start setting some goals. I suppose it is fitting since it is September 1st. And as I usually run on a normal public school schedule, so the timing is perfect.

Go God. :-)

So here we go:

1. Finish the first draft of a book (that I actually intend to publish) by January 20, 2009. Yes, its Inaguaral Day! I'm not looking forward to it at all. [insert sacrasm here!]

Sidebar: No, I don't intend to have every goal be centered around a political timetable. It was only a coincidence. Really.

2. Reach healthy body weight by Fall 2009.
3. Save money for trip to England for my next vacation, Summer 2009. Anyone want to come?

All right. Here goes.

The only thing to do is jump over the moon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'll go to England with you!!