Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Communication Distrubance

Quick Observation Number 1:

I haven't been blogging as frequently as I had in the past few months. Usually when there is radio silence, it's because I'm dark and broody. This time, I'm not writing because I've been so "distracted" in my delight in the blessings God has recently given me.

I definitely enjoy the latter as my reason for my supposed silence.

Quick Observation Number 2:

I've been sending e-mails all day at work, which results in my inability to verbally communicate with regular people. There is literally a verbal train wreck in my brain and all the words come rushing out, often resulting in an odd mix of word salad. Sigh. At first glance, no one would know that I communicate for a living.

Quick Observation Number 3:

I'm finding an addiction to texting and instant messaging ever since I got a blackberry. Yes, I feel more connected, but I also see more opportunities for me to fail at communicating.