Monday, March 23, 2009

Pondering

But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.
-Luke, Luke 2:19

I've been pondering a lot lately.

Obviously, pondering doesn't warrant a lot of blogging. Processing, however, does. And this is my clumsy excuse for not sharing a lot of things lately. I've been pondering.

I am entering a great new season in my life, and it has been one pleasant surprise after another. But there is this very human part of me that worries that somehow that something will happen to take it away.

And yet, there is this part of me that is very hopeful that this joy I have in my heart won't fade away.

I guess I'm not well-versed in having joy in any and every circumstance.

All of that to say that my heart is full of joy and excitement and this goofy smile isn't going away any time soon. And for the time being, I will be pondering on the treasures I keep in my heart.

No comments: